Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll?
Michelle,
I am going to assume that you have breasts because you either had implants or they are natural because you are on HRT. Given that assumption, even though you might be going through transition and still have male parts below, because the larger majority of the male population views breasts as sexually arousing, I would side with the officer that you need to cover up. The casual observer does not know that you have male parts below, only that they see your sexually arousing breasts. We could go off on a tangent and argue whether it is fair/unfair to view female breasts as sexually arousing but looking at this in the context of sexuality, I would say that breasts are sexually arousing. Many of us wish we had breasts because not only does it help complete our femininity, we also know that it enhances our appearance, helps to complete our look, and makes us all the more attractive to the male population. I'm not saying that applies to all CD's of course, but it does apply to many. Thank you for your thought provoking post.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Topless. On the beach. An opinion poll? - by Anne - 08-16-2019, 07:52 AM