Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrival
Hello Gurls,

Well as I stated before I had purchased a pair of Dolly Dreams double d breasts. I get the package and open it up, oh and by the way it comes in a plan box. So there is paperwork involved fill it out and send it in. 

So I open the box and there they are, two breasts staring back at me. At first glance they look relatively normal sized breasts. I just got my bra and just placed them in ( did not use adhesive). My bra is a 44 DD and I tied it with the third set of hooks to make it tight. Once place in, there was room, i was thinking that they would just bust out of the bra. 

Then I went and got a black medium men's t shirt and put it over my bra. So as it goes its fine, looks great. I now have theses girls on. As I look down at them they look good and from a front angle they look good. I mean good in a sense that they look like regular breasts.

However a profile shows exactly what I got a pair of DD tits that just don't quit. They are as exactly as advertised FOR THE BIG TITED GURLS IN MIND!!!!!!  These tits are extraordinary from a profile you see exactly what you order and they are worth every penny. For gurls that want to add that extra touch to CDing I recommend them highly. I know these BAD GIRLS will get me in trouble and I'm looking forward to it.

Raquel Marie

Messages In This Thread
Arrival - by Raquel Marie - 06-05-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Arrival - by Suzy - 06-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Arrival - by Anne - 06-06-2019, 06:08 AM