Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Kept Woman
I am in a relationship with a married man. He is vey sweet, devoted to his wife, and treats me like a princess.

He has been helping me with my financial difficulties, giving me money to help pay my bills. And when my car died, he basically bought me a used car to replace it.

I say this, not to brag, but to illustrate my situation. I am still uncomfortable with his excessive generosity, not because he can't afford it, but because there is no way that I can repay him.  He is very comfortable, financially speaking, and what he gives me is (in his words!) 'petty cash'.

Because of his generosity, I feel indebted to him. In the beginning, I questioned whether I liked him because of his financial aid, but I soon fell in love. He is gentle, kind, funny, and compassionate. I do feel obligated, but I eagerly accede to his every suggestion. I dearly cherish all the times (however brief!) he is able to visit me, and I do anything and everything to make him happy.

Anything he requests, is my desire to fulfill.

A week ago, he mentioned an old friend of his, who has been a widower for the last 2 years, and He wanted to do something 'nice' for him.

Turns out, I was the "something nice".  Sooooo, I dressed pretty, and my Man picked up and drove me to his friends house. After introducing us, he left and said he would be back to pick me up when we were done.

We talked, we cuddled, we kissed, and more. 3 hours later, my man picked me up to take me home. He was very pleased, and happy to help his friend, and said he was proud of me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Messages In This Thread
A Kept Woman - by JodieLynne - 04-13-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: A Kept Woman - by Anne - 04-14-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: A Kept Woman - by JodieLynne - 04-14-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: A Kept Woman - by Anne - 04-14-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: A Kept Woman - by Raquel Marie - 05-21-2019, 08:37 PM
RE: A Kept Woman - by Jennieh - 05-23-2019, 12:50 AM