Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something from another forum....
I saw the same discussion and was going to comment on it, but felt that it was going to turn into a mud fight. It has since been closed by the moderators.

I have seen the same type of division on another forum site that is supposed to be for everyone on the CD/Trans spectrum and their spouses. On that site, I only post and comment in the 'crossdressing' section, because I don't want to be measured and judged in the 'trans' section as not being trans enough.

It seems like some people aren't "trans enough" for other peoples tastes, and the OP in the other forum was offended by the fact that we are all in the same boat, as far as the general population is concerned.

But sadly, I see "our people" doing the same thing: looking down on those that are 'behind' us on our own personal journeys. Maybe not overtly all the time, and not everyone, but I think that humans, as a competitive species, judges others by our own individual standards and milestones. We seem to like and thrive by constructing little boxes that divide 'us' from 'them'.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Messages In This Thread
Something from another forum.... - by MichelleL - 04-06-2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Something from another forum.... - by JodieLynne - 04-07-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Something from another forum.... - by Anne - 04-07-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: Something from another forum.... - by Anne - 04-07-2019, 07:50 PM