Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)
Like many of you, I have been crossdressing since I was 15 years old, first with my sister's clothes but the feeling of having my own stuff was growing inside me but since I was living with my family I could not buy anything. After I finished college and started to work, finally I could buy my first dress, bra, and panties the feeling was awesome!! but another problem in my life is that I've always had girlfriends and I like women a lot, and I decided no more crossdressing and o threw all my clothes Sad 

After a few years, I decided to buy again boots, dress, heels, etc and occasionally crossdressed every time that I could and had time. I really enjoyed those days alone in my house dressed but never went out. 

Now I moved to Detroit and started living with my girlfriend, so I had to get rid of all my stuff Sad I was really hard but since I want to be with her, she would never understand it and I love her. Sometimes I dress with her clothes when she is out of town but for me is really difficult to have my own stuff in the house, last time I bought some booties that I kept in my car for more than 6 months until I threw them to the trash, I cannot live with the feeling that maybe one day she can find them. 

I was looking at some pictures and I found some pictures when I dressed, I will attach them hopefully you like them. 
I would like to find a friend that can keep my stuff in secret and someday get dressed together. 

I'm too shy and I do not know if I could go to Janets for a full transformation, I would love to but my fear is greater.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Hello :) - by Fran082 - 04-04-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: Hello :) - by MichelleL - 04-05-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: Hello :) - by Fran082 - 04-08-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Hello :) - by LM-Maria - 04-05-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: Hello :) - by Anne - 04-05-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: Hello :) - by Slutboy57 - 02-05-2020, 12:44 PM