Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthdays
I'm only going to be on this site for a week this visit. My wife gets back Saturday and I go back into hiding. But...
I thought it might be nice to send greetings to members celebrating birthdays. Sadly, unless I am wrong, everyone with a listed birthday today hasn't used the site in quite a while. Most just got on once and never returned.
I understand curiosity. I wonder what those one-time visitors think they will find. 

Of course, I guess that raises a question about what I expect to find by being here for one week. No long-term relationships certainly. 

I guess I get to visit and play with a fantasy I have to keep to myself most of the time. I do dream of a time I could dress all the time and where the frilly undies I am denied 95 percent of the time, 95 percent of my life. Of a place where everyone understands and thinks there is nothing unusual about me.

I do get that here. Or, I hope to get that here. Some have already reached out even though I am a stranger. And, god knows, folks in this group should not trust strangers. 

But, I do get a forum to talk, to express what I really think and to explore to even determine what I really think. This is confusing at best. Wanting to wear sensuous undies and living as a male. Make no mistake, I do so love women. I wrote a poem once about loving women so much I wanted to be one. And men? What do I think? Yes, I fanaticize about them too. Not all of them, just the good looking ones! But, what would it be like to be with one? Of course, I usually only think those thoughts when dressed. And then, the desire can be quite strong.

I guess this forum becomes a do-it-yourself therapy session. So, now I suppose you can all nod and ask, "And how do you feel about that?"
Hugs to all.

Messages In This Thread
Birthdays - by TashaBDavis - 03-11-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Birthdays - by MichelleL - 03-11-2019, 04:44 PM
RE: Birthdays - by Anne - 03-11-2019, 05:31 PM