Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo! My first pumps....
(12-29-2018, 03:11 PM)MichelleL Wrote: I am sooo excited; I can barely contain myself. My very first pair of pumps. Granted they are only 2", they are all mine. Nice and shiny, and black. And I haven't fallen over. Oh, they are sooo pretty. Actually, I think I walk in them pretty good. A little tight around the toes; but hey, you have to break new shoes in..... I soooo much want to go somewhere in them right now. I'd like to get a with/without them one video; to see how much sway they put in my butt. Oh, to know guys will be checking out my ass when i walk down the street! Anyway, I attached a couple of pictures. Heart  Love you all, Michelle

Well, shoot! I 'attached' two pictures. You know, browse to select the file, then select 'Add Attachment'... Right gurls? Did I do something wrong? I wanted you all to see my new shoes. Gurls always love showing off their new shoes.....  Sad  Michelle

Maybe it is the file size? I don't know, so I resized them, and now I'll try again. Heart  Michelle

Love the shoes!  Black pumps are classic and every girl should have a pair.
Jen.
Jennifer  Heart  

Messages In This Thread
Woohoo! My first pumps.... - by MichelleL - 12-29-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Woohoo! My first pumps.... - by Anne - 12-29-2018, 06:42 PM
RE: Woohoo! My first pumps.... - by MichelleL - 12-29-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: Woohoo! My first pumps.... - by Anne - 12-30-2018, 12:50 AM
RE: Woohoo! My first pumps.... - by JenniferIN - 01-07-2019, 07:35 PM