Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clothes Came Today
(12-20-2018, 09:19 PM)Stacia Wrote: Good news/ Bad news: after some adjustments the D cups filled up quite nicely. They didn't look as we might dream they would; they actually looked like others I've seen. But the sensation was heavenly. As my body weight goes down from 224 currently to 165 by July I'm sure this situation will change. I wrote in my journal to celebrate my man boobs while I have them, which is what I am doing.

My goal is to be in condition and development to "pass" by then, and to do whatever it takes to get there.

Hi Stacia....I would caution you about buying too much clothing at this point.  You'll definitely go down several dress sizes from 224 to 165.  But I understand how much you want to dress up so something here and there as a reward would be excellent.  Maybe set some goals for yourself like when you make 199 (sounds better than 200), you get to buy a new blouse and skirt.   And so on.  How your clothes fit you at the shoulders won't change much if at all, but definitely the waistline, butt and hips will see a change.   A year ago I was 182 and this morning I was 153.  The difference for me has been my stomach....definitely leaner there.  Having a slimmer waist definitely helps with the transformation.

I am a bit of a gym rat and have changed my diet to lose that 29 lbs.  If I can be of any help, feel free to message me.
Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
New Clothes Came Today - by Stacia - 12-20-2018, 02:53 PM
RE: New Clothes Came Today - by Stacia - 12-20-2018, 09:19 PM
RE: New Clothes Came Today - by Anne - 12-21-2018, 07:36 AM
RE: New Clothes Came Today - by MichelleL - 12-21-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: New Clothes Came Today - by Stacia - 12-21-2018, 08:13 PM