Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't people accept us
For what it is worth; I'd give anything/everything to have some magic fairy dust, or some little pink pill, that we could use, to change things the way we want, to changes things to the way we need them to be. But there is no 'one size fits all' solution. For the time being, the love, caring, concern, and support we give each other will have to suffice. And maybe, somewhere along the line, something one of us says, will cause the feminine spark we all have to grow brighter. Maybe even give us the key we have desperately searched for, to finally unlock that door.

For me, that key is to just punch through. I will sit and think, and cry, and then think some more. And when I figure I have thought enough; just do it! My two toughest nuts to crack will be my ex-wife and my brother. Those will be the last two that I even have any concern for. My two sons will slowly get it, so that isn't too much of a worry. But the other two have been set for too many years. So my plan is to just tell them this summer. What is the worst they can do; turn their backs on me? I have already worked out many scenarios about what can happen, so I feel pretty confident that things won't go too far off the rails. In the meantime, I keep thinking, crying, and planning.

You all are always in my thoughts. Love you all, Michelle Heart Heart

Messages In This Thread
Why can't people accept us - by Dawna - 09-14-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by Anne - 09-14-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by JodieLynne - 02-21-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by MichelleL - 02-22-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by LM-Maria - 02-22-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by MichelleL - 02-22-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by JenniferIN - 02-25-2019, 01:05 PM