Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't people accept us
Hi Dawna,
After reading your post, I want you to know that many of us experience the same frustration as you.   I, too, am closeted as Anne and frequently wish I could be out.   Had I not been married with children and now, having grandchildren too, I can only imagine how different my life would be had I been able to embrace my feminine side years ago.  Sadly, life's circumstances force me to spend most of my time as Anne online.  I get to experience Anne on a physical and emotional level way too infrequently.  Recently, I have come in contact with someone who has seen pictures of Anne and we have been emailing each other.   With each email, we have shared more and more information about each other although I am still not ready to completely open up to him.  Recently he has expressed deeper feelings for me as Anne and I in return.  I feel like I am becoming more and more Anne and less and less Mr. X.  We are slowly moving forward in our relationship and I hope to meet him for the first time within the next couple weeks.   It's been enjoyable to get to know someone first on an intellectual and emotional basis without any superficial physical encounter initiating all of this.  Dawna, again I say to you that I share your frustration because at times I feel free as Anne.   I'm not sure how far this relationship with this man will go but I truly know how you feel.  I hope this letter helps to ease your pain and frustration.  Please stay strong and cherish those moments in life that bring you joy.
Heart Heart Heart 
Anne

Messages In This Thread
Why can't people accept us - by Dawna - 09-14-2018, 09:47 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by Anne - 09-14-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by JodieLynne - 02-21-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by MichelleL - 02-22-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by LM-Maria - 02-22-2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by MichelleL - 02-22-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Why can't people accept us - by JenniferIN - 02-25-2019, 01:05 PM