Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intro
mark123 Hello,
My apologies for not having responded back to you sooner. 

Well you seem to have some of the same thoughts that I do about 'dating'. Wow... this for me is the one gray area where I still harbor conflicting thoughts. 

Let me begin my response from my more basic male side. As a male, I most definitely prefer the soft curves and flow of the female anatomy... high level of physical attraction. Even when with my closest friend, who I mentioned is gay, I really do not find that I have any physical attraction to his male body. He and I have talked at length about just this. He is happy to be gay and is attracted to the male physic. Now to throw a wrench into this... because when I watch a movie or such, whether or not I am Nicole or my male self... I always connect with the woman... her feelings, both emotional and physical etc. hmmmm 

As Nicole, I tend to look even further and am curious about experiencing more... both from another female and another male. However, even though I am beginning to get out more as Nicole and experience more... I as yet have not gotten the far. I am still living at 'home', that is with my wife... who knows nothing of this and my eldest child... who does know my Nicole personna. 

This, at times, will conflict me. However, this to is something that I have been dealing with more and more and expect that in time I will likely experiment with.

Not sure if any of this answers any of your question... but for me, this has offered me time to reflect upon this a bit more and compose my thoughts. For this, I offer a sincere thanks!

Looking forward to discussing this more with you,
Hugs,
Nicole

Messages In This Thread
intro - by cdnicole - 01-18-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: intro - by Nicole - 01-18-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: intro - by cdnicole - 01-18-2016, 03:25 PM
RE: intro - by Nicole - 01-18-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: intro - by mark123 - 02-08-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: intro - by Nicole - 02-09-2016, 12:39 PM