Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun outings ..
Some interaction at the ELCA place I attended.. Had multiple ushers trying to hand me a bulletin that I already had, so practiced my thank-yous. At the mall - tend to go in-and-out w/o interactions. Was only inside the busy Shoe store for few minutes. Had my pink-colored earbuds in while walking, and on the busses. Also, going on a busy day helps keep SA s engaged w/ others, so not a problem. Have done several walkabouts since that trip on the 24th. Walked to the bank and back enfemme w/o any interactions at all- did one on the 1st and got blisters from shoes that hadn't tried yet---soaked em when I got back.! Also do something that helps--I wear my large-frame Designer Shades that cover facial features, and have my girly-colored cane in one hand. Helps create that "grandma" look. Hoping to order some New Sandals soon that will work better for the 200 yds of "rough surface" that I travel to get out of here and out to the bus stop.. Fashioned a "large-enough" bag with 20" drop that works good for carrying Shoes for changes. Happy New Year.. Toni G..

Messages In This Thread
Fun outings .. - by Toni G. - 12-24-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Fun outings .. - by Mersades - 01-07-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Fun outings .. - by Toni G. - 01-08-2018, 10:59 PM