Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun outings ..
Hello , Ladies. Hope everyone had a good holiday.  Was out enfemme twice today. No problems or issues. Cept rocks in my flats when walking from the bus.  Went to a church location that had not been before. Heard "good morning,Maam" right away. A Christmas present!!  It was too cold, so wore slacks instead of the skirt I was planning on. Nice Red Blouse, with Black Sweater. 2.5" wedge sandals. Black Crossbody, with addl bag for the shoe changes.  First journey was over 3.5 hrs out dressed b4 getting home.  Pit stop, food, and short rest.  Not being one to waste makeup, or a set of Nice Red  Gel Nail Set- changed to Animal Print Blouse,Flat Sandals, diff Jewelry set, and went to the Mall !  No one seemed to pay attn. to me at all/no stares/comments.  Almost got clipped from behind by kid riding one of those "animal thing ride-on s "  They should make them noisier!.   Second outing was almost 2 hrs.  Prob Grandma Toni s last outings for 2017.  Browsed only briefly in two stores. No problems.  Been trying some Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towlettes (blue package) and they seem to work  good.  Happy New Year.  Toni  G..

Messages In This Thread
Fun outings .. - by Toni G. - 12-24-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Fun outings .. - by Mersades - 01-07-2018, 01:08 PM
RE: Fun outings .. - by Toni G. - 01-08-2018, 10:59 PM