Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition
Hi Nicole,
Thank you for your response and your thoughts and story. I'm not going to say that I've been battling this, because I think that that puts a bad conotation on it. I've had feminine feelings since I was about 7 years old. And I've spent much of my life exploring, thinking, and wrestling within my head, on whether I really felt like and/or wanted to be a woman or not. And more often my answer has been "Yes, I would." Like Ive said before, I've explored crossdressing for a few years, and have done so on many occasions since.

But it's more than that. I don't think that I go by the typical male specific. I just don't feel very masculine, and Im okay with that. As far as attraction to one sex or the other, I am attracted to women and believe I would be still, if I were to transition. My biggest concern is telling my parents. Whom I believe would support me. I'm just afraid to find out for sure. Especially with the holidays right around the corner. Plus my birthday coming up in January. lol

This is all on me and I know that. I just know how I feel, and I better do something about this, before its too late to do anything at all.

Thank you again for your thoughts. :-)
Live for the moments...

Messages In This Thread
Transition - by Ryan - 12-09-2015, 03:49 AM
RE: Transition - by Nicole - 12-13-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: Transition - by Ryan - 12-15-2015, 02:10 PM