Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Toni G.
Hi, from Toni G.  Suppose that I have been crossdressing on and off since the late 70s. Outside excursions were in the backyard and such. Did stop for a while while married during the 80s -90s.  Allways had the desire to dress-up inside me-it never went away. Would occasionally collect wardrobe items and stuff, but would discard it when having to move somewhere-to keep them from being discovered. Would have quite a wardrobe now if I had saved all of it!! Style preference has been conservative, mostly knee-length dresses and skirts. Average-looking tops, no party-stuff. Getting back into this in a more serious vein-looking at quality silicone forms,along with the foams that I have on right now. As I type this ,have a new Red slvls Top,with a lace-covered knee-length Black Skirt, and Bandolino Ankle-Strap Sandals-all obtained from the goodwill store across the street. With Bra,Panties,Nylons, and my jewelry on-feels Fantastic. All these yrs later, and still cannot explain why this feels so good. As an older Girl with allergies and eye problems,tend not to do the full eye-makeup thing. So I use large-framed tinted or sunglasses over my eyes. Having to use eyedrops frequently does not do well with eye makeup. Have been "passable" enough on several occasions. Did surprise the whogeebers out of folks in the drugstore across the street-asked if I had my store card and I spoke up. Interesting reactions.. So glad to find Janets site.will be making some purchases as finances allow. Thanks for the opportunity to share some. Time to practice more in my new 3.5 in bandolinos-have not walked in this height for a while. And they look Hot with my Black Skirt. Blessings, Toni G.

Messages In This Thread
Hello from Toni G. - by Toni G. - 08-01-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Hello from Toni G. - by Princess Tiffany - 08-03-2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Hello from Toni G. - by Toni G. - 08-03-2017, 09:16 PM