Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love to be Dee
(10-16-2015, 05:03 PM)Princess Lexi Wrote: I'm having the hardest time with eyeliner I just can't get it right I've tried liquid and pencil any suggestions on which is easiest to apply. I hear ya on the clothes and sizes I've waisted money on many items that I never ended up wearing

Hi Princess Lexi,
I love to wear makeup and have a theory that you can't have too much mascara. Maybe I look a little slutty but...
Anyway, I find eyeliner pretty easy. I suggest using a pencil for the first pass. I start from the inner corner of my upper lid and go across right along the lash line. I usually repeat this and then do a nice line under my eye. Repeat on the other side. I then add some eye shadow and usually like lighter colors there. Then I add a line of liquid eyeliner on the upper lid to reinforce the line. Give the liquid a few moments to dry or you'll have a line going through the middle of eye shadow. Then I add the mascara and add the mascara and add the mascara (see above). I finish up with an eyebrow pencil to give definition to my brows.
Moving slightly south; I always use a coordinating lip liner before applying lipstick. It just seems to work out and looks a little better than just slapping on the lipstick. Don't forget the lip gloss!
Have fun working out your look.

Messages In This Thread
love to be Dee - by devandra49 - 07-11-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: love to be Dee - by Michelle Rae - 09-30-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: love to be Dee - by devandra49 - 10-01-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: love to be Dee - by Michelle Rae - 10-03-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: love to be Dee - by Princess Lexi - 10-16-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: love to be Dee - by Curious Girl - 10-20-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: love to be Dee - by Sissy - 10-20-2015, 09:25 AM