Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to all!!!
Tongue 
Good afternoon forum folk.  My name is Mark and I new to the Detroit CD community. I have always had an interest and desire to dress but I never actually took the plunge.  I have had playful partners in the past that dressed so I have been around it before.  My desire to dress up has began to morph from an interest into a reality I want to see happen.  Finding Janet's Closet and then the forum site is the motivation I have been seeking.  The community appears to be wonderful and the Detroit Invasion that took place in January seemed like a blast.  I want to do it next year!!!!!
About myself:  I moved here from the Chicago area for a job in Detroit.  I only know less than a handful of people here and have no idea where the best and worst places are to  dress, hangout with those dressed, party and have fun.  I am in my mid 30's, 6 foot tall, about 200lbs, with an athletic-to-average body type.  I have a proper education and a solid career that allows me to be independent.  I would consider myself very social, passionate, and approachable when it comes to alternative lifestyles.  I am active in my free time.  I play hockey, run, and weight lift.  I do not smoke and I am a social drinker. 
I was married a woman which leaves me recently separated with no intentions on getting back together.  I told her I was bisexual since 13 and that I had a desire to dress and play with others that dress and non-dressed.  That did not go well with  her as you can imagine.  I live day to day as a straight man in my professional life but I have a very open-minded and explorative personal life.
I am looking for new friends that know this life and that can offer advise or guidance along the way.  I am also very interested in one of Janet's full make-overs so if any one has any references, referrals, or recommendations on make-over locations let me know. My intention is to dive head first this spring once the dust settles from the separation.  Who's with me?  Smile
- Mark (Kendra)

Messages In This Thread
Greetings to all!!! - by Mycdlife - 02-23-2017, 06:55 PM
RE: Greetings to all!!! - by erin - 04-13-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: Greetings to all!!! - by Mycdlife - 07-14-2018, 02:34 PM
RE: Greetings to all!!! - by Princess Tiffany - 04-15-2017, 05:45 AM