Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A favorite fantesy
Well right now I am planning on showering and shaving, especially my chest.  I am so excited to glue on my breast forms and put on my lovely pink lace bra and matching panties.  I plan on going out shopping for stuff, but will have all this under my regular man clothes.  I will have on my neutral gurl pants and a cute top, but will have on a jacket for cover up.  But it is going to be erotic as I just love to go out fully dressed. The fantasy kicks in as I am out and about.  I am in a different world, as Penny takes over completely.  I just cant refuse as this part of me gives in easily to the desire to dress.  I totally wish that as I am out, I don't notice that I am being watched by an admirer. Thinking that I am on my own, I get a friendly  bump and as I turn to say excuse me, this person is like kind of staring at me and I notice that it is on purpose.  He says to me that he has been attracted to me and has noticed my appearance and femininity as I was shopping.  Now here is my chance to just blow this guy away as weird, but something inside of me actually is attracted by his boldness and I kinda want things to progress if at all. So I say why thank you for noticing.  That breaks the ice and we strike up a conversation.  Walking together, I feel comfortable as he gets a bit of aggressive and asks me to go for a drink. I don't know what to say but I do consent, cause something is coming over me.  We agree to a bar and I meet him there, all the time thinking I should just not even stop. But we continue our conversation and he continues his aggressiveness, by stroking my thigh and sitting very close.  He's continuing to compliment me and I find his strategy staring to break down my bearier , and I am finding myself enjoying this as he continues to hypnotize me with his words.  Something is coming over me and I feel loosing control of my integrity.  I am staring to feel like putty in his hands. He convinces me to meet him at his place to look at some interesting things.  Nice apartment building and as I approach his room, I keep saying to myself that turn around and leave, this could be my last chance, but I keep going and as I approach his door, it opens and he invites me in so I accept.  He already has a drink poured and takes my coat.  He also notices my nervousness and proceeds to calm me a bit.  There is some music on and a gay movie on the TV.  He starts pointing out a few things to me as he comes up behind me, very close.  I can feel his hands on my body, softly rubbing and he starts nibbling on my neck.I am starting to feel a rush, unlike nothing I have ever felt before and start touching him back.  He turns me around and we start kissing and now I am about to fold in as my heart is pumping, and I cant believe I am getting into it.  I am thinking that this guy is a pro and I am like butter in his hands.  his hands are now all over me and he directs one of my hands to his croach and I feel his hard member and I am thinking wow, and I start rubing , as I cant believe what I am feeling inside my head and with my hand.  I am thinking that he is huge. He starts to undo his pants and underware and directs my head towards his stiff erection and I go down to my knees and start caressing his member with my hands and he pulls my head towards his stiff erection.I know I have wet my lips, and things star happening very fast.  I take his erection into my awaiting mouth and start licking with my tongue.  I can say that the taste was rather addicting and I found myself starting to enjoy the experience, and now was concentrating on trying to do a good job sucking, keeping enough saliva available to make things smooth.  I can tell he was enjoying as he was breathing and moaning. I kept thinking that he is really enjoying and that he must think that I know what I am doing. And I thought that I was doing a good job not thinking of what is about to happen next. He pulls me up and as he is kissing me he also is unbuttoning my pants, and I am too breathing now very heavily.  I am dizzy and loving what he is doing to me.  My pants off and now he proceeds to undo my panties, all the time telling me how wonderful I am and how much he wants me. Ifind myself in the bedroom and he lays me on my back, all the time still kissing my lips and neck and I am returning his advances. He has me on my back and my hands are straight above my head and he is on top of me.  I am dizzy and I feel like I have never felt before, and I know I cant tell right from wrong.  The I feel something on by pussy ass, like wetness. He then starts to arch a bit and I feel his erection between my legs, probing and pushing.  He keeps telling me on how wonderful everything is and how hot I make him feel.  He wants me so badly and starts to probe my pussy as with his erection, keeping me occupied with his constant kissing.  Before I know it I can now feel him to start to penetrate me, and his words keep telling me to relax and how much I am going to enjoy what is about to happen. I know I cant stop him now, but I am not sure that I want to.  He's mesmerizing me and before I know it I can feel his balls on the inside of my thighs.He says hes in and now starts to work me , rhythmly  going in and out.  My hands still held above my head by his hands, we are passionately kissing and I can feel he is realy into it and I find my self welcoming him inside of me and also am tying to produce a rhythm of myself as we both are now hard at it, with one common thing on our minds ,Orgasim,.  I feel him tightening up a bit and am thinking this could be it, as I am too going insane with pleasure.  I hear him moan and slow down n a bit, and thaen a gasp as I feel him come inside of me, I cnat believe it as I am coming too totally enjoying everything and exhausted and satisfied, thinking that this ws a wonderful expierance.

Messages In This Thread
A favorite fantesy - by Pennycdtv1 - 11-27-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by lorren - 11-27-2016, 11:10 AM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Pennycdtv1 - 11-27-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by cynthia - 01-19-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Pennycdtv1 - 01-19-2017, 07:24 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Slutboy57 - 02-09-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Pam Long - 05-05-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Slutboy57 - 02-06-2020, 03:06 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by pantygurl1963 - 02-21-2020, 02:07 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Slutboy57 - 02-21-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: A favorite fantesy - by Anne - 02-10-2020, 08:54 AM