Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the other closet, not Janet's...
(08-13-2016, 02:44 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I've never heard it put that way, but maybe the answer is 'Yes'.

We take tiny little steps, one dainty foot in front of the other, and sometimes, before we realize it, the safety of that closet is far behind us.

and we stand and wonder "Did I really come this far?"

Oh YES I totally agree,,,,, that is how it has been 4 me... I love being a girl,,,, it's natural, not contrived like trying to be a man of whom I absolutely do not indenttify with,,,, and the FARTHER i come OUT of the closet,,,, the BETTER i feel !!!!!!!

(08-13-2016, 10:19 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: It is frightening!  And yet... exhilarating as well. I have not had a make over, but in the last three months, Jodie's has spread her wings far more than she ever has before.
And sometimes, I wonder: should I continue to let her grow, or stuff her back into that enclosed space?

NO NO NO!!!!! Y would you WANT to???? You will absolutely HATE your self for BETRAYING the real YOU.... Please don't even THINK that,,,, just keep doing it every day and it will be the way you ALWAYS want to be...

Messages In This Thread
the other closet, not Janet's... - by Kelly - 08-13-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: the other closet, not Janet's... - by cdonley - 10-19-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: the other closet, not Janet's... - by Kelly - 08-13-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: the other closet, not Janet's... - by Kelly - 08-13-2016, 10:30 PM