Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janets Wigs
@Deanna:

Janet's has a HUGE selection of wigs indeed. I have 3 wigs myself, 2 of them bought from Janet's and 1 made to order from China. The wigs i have from Janet's are Kona's, one chestnut auburn color, and another slightly lighter in color. I like the Kona hairpiece style\look. I like the look of how the strands of hairs are feathered off inward at the end and i also like how i can conceal my right eye too. The look\style is sexy yet classy. I tried on the Melinda, i think that's what it's called, and looked perfect with the one look that Roxy gave me (transformation). There are a few wigs Janet's has that i like. Carmen Violet\Blonde & Hot Pink, Carley Wig, Carmen Angel Breath, Harlequin Wig, Pandora Blonde/Purple/Pink, Pandora Ash Blonde, and am sure there is a few more too.

The one wig i got made to order, from China, is the Chinese version of H@rllllllL3yY QuiIIIIInNnN (coded) from the movie that came out in the summer of twenty 16 (coded). I LOVE that wig! I like the detachable pigtails and overall look of it. Costed me a good $100, worth every penny of it! I bought that wig online, website name will not be addressed in this post\forum. I do have pictures posted in my threads of my transformations wearing my Kona wigs and my "China" wig too. Now thinking about, as i find it funny, the use of the "C" word will have a a foreign search engine, Baid doo (coded), directing alot of traffic to this thread lol.

My VERY first wig i ever bought, seeing how you mentioned it, was from "the same place you bought your other two" (coded) as well. I bought mine online many years ago and it was very sexy. It was long curly hair, down just past the shoulders, and was bi-colored (pink and white). I think it costed me $40.00 at the time and i really LOVED the look of it. Of course i no longer have it anymore, got rid of it in my first purge. Though it looked really nice and fit well, i can say that the hairpieces i have purchased from Janet's are of much better quality.

Princess Tiffany Heart

Messages In This Thread
Janets Wigs - by Josie - 08-12-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Janets Wigs - by Nicole - 08-12-2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Janets Wigs - by prettypaigemarie - 08-12-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: Janets Wigs - by DeannaCDMI - 01-05-2017, 01:16 AM
RE: Janets Wigs - by Princess Tiffany - 01-05-2017, 09:21 PM