Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you girls think?
Josie,
You are absolutely correct in that we do all have our own twists to our journey. But let me say this to you, girl friend. If you have the opportunity to experience a higher level of Josie, out of town... wow oh wow... please GO FOR IT! I just absolutely loved it. I would encourage you to look up a local boutique if one is available or even a LGBT group or just do some depth search for good fun/safe bars/places to go. Hook ups or whatever will be somewhat terrifying initially but the adrenalin rush and the feeling of fulfillment just can't be beat. 

Whether you feel trapped or not... if you have entertained the thoughts and have the opportunity and fail to take advantage of the experience, in my opinion I believe that you will have a major regret. I would soooooooo love another out of town opportunity.  Cool 

Ah one last closing comment about myself. Yes, I do feel trapped in the wrong body... but as was mentioned by another, I would have to generally agree that I would generally consider myself to be a closet lesbian... but with a Nicole sense of adventure  Heart Cool  

Hugs,
Nicole  Heart

Messages In This Thread
What do you girls think? - by Josie - 06-30-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 06-30-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Rhonda - 06-30-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Josie - 07-06-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 07-06-2016, 05:44 PM