Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you girls think?
Hey Girls,
Thanks for the great responses. It does truly show that every one of us has a different experience.  And in response to Colleen; someone has to ask the hard questions! Wink
I see the word "journey" used quite a bit in responses not only to this post but others as well. I think in my case it may be less a "journey" and more of a "holiday" since I don't have the "trapped in the wrong body" feelings. I might want to trade my current body for a slimmer body but that has more to do with my love of beer, wine, great food and slowing metabolism than sexual identification!!
I do love my wife and children with all my heart and I don't want to let them down or hurt them so it is easier to keep Josie to myself. The interesting thing is that when I'm in male mode I don't look at other men or have any attraction to men. Back when I was younger, slimmer and better looking I did have men come on to me from time to time but had no interest. Now when I'm in Josie mode I wonder what it would be like to be with a man? I can relate to Rhonda;s comment "I guess in a sense I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body" but at the same time what would it be like to dance with a man at a club or to kiss a man when I'm in Josie mode?
I may have an opportunity to spend a few days out of town if a certain business opportunity comes through later this year. I am seriously planning to do a little "Josie Time" at a club or out on the town where I am unlikely to run into someone I know (ahh, the old transporting closet! Nicole, your Austin experience would be great!)
So maybe this is more a journey than a holiday.
Josie

Messages In This Thread
What do you girls think? - by Josie - 06-30-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 06-30-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Rhonda - 06-30-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Josie - 07-06-2016, 01:38 PM
RE: What do you girls think? - by Nicole - 07-06-2016, 05:44 PM