Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm Don
Hi Don I am Fran. I know the feeling, but Janets closet made me very confortable. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 225. I find the clothes to fit great and you can try on at the store. I have also bought a lot of clothes on the internet since I like plus size lingere and every thing comes in unmarked packages. I like tailored blouses, mini skirts, knee highs. I went cheap on breast forms which are OK, but I have a friend who let me use his silicone ones and there is a difference. I wear a wig sometimes, and other times earrings and a little make up and jewlery. I will go out of the house with my breast forms on but they get in the way of the seat belt when driving. My biggest problem has been finding a bra that fits properly so I end up using bra extenders. I met a friend through Janets and he likes long nightgowns and long sexy dresses so when we get together we can try on each others clothes. He lives a few hours away so we don't get together that often, but when we do we always have new outfits to try on, which is what makes crossdressing fun. I never get excited about buying mens clothes but I do when I get a new blouse or skirt I am also older and in the late 60's. Kohls is a great place for plus size outfits.

Messages In This Thread
Hi! I'm Don - by SubDon - 01-25-2013, 02:14 PM
Re: Hi! I'm Don - by francis1939 - 03-28-2013, 08:17 PM