Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New outfit pics...
        Well I finally got a new outfit, that I like and that fits fairly well. Several pics of that one... the other one fits and feels like a tent. I'm okay with it all though as this is the first time in almost a decade that I have been able to shop some. Of course I am NOT the same size that I once was which is why I am having to guess... but I am zeroing in on size and getting a better idea of what I believe I may be able to successfully wear. 

I know that for this dress, not the black one... I will need to shop for a blouse to wear underneath. I think that is will enhance the 'look' along with hiding my 2-tone arms and shoulders. I do like how the waist-cincher pulls in and hides my 'soft' belly and lower tummy.
Of course I am now old an no matter what I do, that is just to difficult to completely hide.
Before I forget... this was yet another WONDERFUL adventure at Janet's Closet! Whether or not I deam my 'mission' purpose to be a success or not, I ALWAYS deam my trip to be a hugh success. Kudos to Roxy and ALL of the very friendly, caring and helpful staff that I met while I am there. 

I had 2 outfits to model along with a waist-cincher that I had to purchase else where do to my size/height etc. The waist-cincher was just to big and as I said above... I just did not like the look/fit of the black dress. However, Roxy was to the rescue as she showed me several of their corset style waist-cinchers... that fit... and I just loved the black/purple leopard print. So I am only left with 1 outfit that I was not pleased with. A future shopping endeavor will produce either a blouse and/or a light weight loose fitting 'sweater' style shale to complement the dress that I do like.

This at least allowed me to add a real avatar of myself... for better or for worse  Exclamation  Cool 

Nicole  Heart  Heart  Heart 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
New outfit pics... - by Nicole - 03-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: New outfit pics... - by Pdw86 - 04-01-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: New outfit pics... - by angela - 06-07-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: New outfit pics... - by Nicole - 06-07-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: New outfit pics... - by debbie23 - 10-22-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: New outfit pics... - by Mersades - 11-29-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: New outfit pics... - by Sarah_Smiles - 11-30-2017, 05:18 PM