Janet's Closet Forum
Introducing myself: Susan Cross - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Introducing myself: Susan Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5423)

Pages: 1 2

Introducing myself: Susan Cross - Sussancross - 05-20-2021

Hello gurls!

My name is Susan Cross, I am a new girl to this world, my desire is to learn girly ways to in the future become a real women. I have planed my first transformation next months and I am so nervous and excited at the same time, I need girlfriends to help me out and a friendly hand. I live in Grand Rapids Michigan, I am a Latina girl  Heart. Who wants to be my friend?

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - 901Becca - 05-20-2021

I'd love to be your friend I'm also relatively new to this world but I'm in Tennessee

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - ILoveHighHeels - 05-20-2021

Is it safe to order from here discreetly

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - Sussancross - 05-21-2021

Oh dear how happy to find a new friend in this new world! I am having my first transformation in July at Janets. I have used sandals with heels and stalkings and the feeling is so wonderful… thanks for being my friend. Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

(05-20-2021, 10:06 PM)901Becca Wrote: I'd love to be your friend I'm also relatively new to this world but I'm in Tennessee

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - SarahAnn74 - 05-21-2021

Welcome Susan! How exciting for you, I’m so jealous and happy for you. I live in the GR, I would enjoy getting to know you better!

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - Sussancross - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 07:20 AM)SarahAnn74 Wrote: Welcome Susan! How exciting for you, I’m so jealous and happy for you. I live in the GR, I would enjoy getting to know you better!

OMG! Sarah dear, how wonderful, to find you! And you live in GR, we have to get together to get a cup,of coffee, I need friends and you are so sweet, I am ready for my transformation but need a lot of advice. Send you a kiss darling.

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - CanuckGirl - 05-22-2021

Hello Susan, yes this is an exciting and scary new world, but so enticing! I can certainly be your friend, but at a distance as I'm in Canada, Southwestern Ontario, not all that far from Janet's, but with the border closed to casual traffic I won't be going there anytime soon.
PM me anytime if you want to chat.
Amy

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - JodieLynne - 05-22-2021

Welcome to a larger world Susan!
May your time here be educational, informative, and fun!

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - SarahAnn74 - 05-23-2021

Susan,
I sent you PM

RE: Introducing myself: Susan Cross - Bernice - 05-23-2021

Susan Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressing, Janet's Closet is a great place to shop in person, everyone there is so friendly and helpful, I am a much older crossdresser that was in the closet for 60 years and have been very active in the T-world since my wife passed away last year, Have fun and enjoy yourself,
Hugs, Bernice