Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introducing myself: Susan Cross

Hello gurls!

My name is Susan Cross, I am a new girl to this world, my desire is to learn girly ways to in the future become a real women. I have planed my first transformation next months and I am so nervous and excited at the same time, I need girlfriends to help me out and a friendly hand. I live in Grand Rapids Michigan, I am a Latina girl  Heart. Who wants to be my friend?

I'd love to be your friend I'm also relatively new to this world but I'm in Tennessee
Is it safe to order from here discreetly
Stephanie Heart

Oh dear how happy to find a new friend in this new world! I am having my first transformation in July at Janets. I have used sandals with heels and stalkings and the feeling is so wonderful… thanks for being my friend. Heart" alt="Heart" title="Heart">

(05-20-2021, 10:06 PM)901Becca Wrote: I'd love to be your friend I'm also relatively new to this world but I'm in Tennessee

Welcome Susan! How exciting for you, I’m so jealous and happy for you. I live in the GR, I would enjoy getting to know you better!

(05-21-2021, 07:20 AM)SarahAnn74 Wrote: Welcome Susan! How exciting for you, I’m so jealous and happy for you. I live in the GR, I would enjoy getting to know you better!

OMG! Sarah dear, how wonderful, to find you! And you live in GR, we have to get together to get a cup,of coffee, I need friends and you are so sweet, I am ready for my transformation but need a lot of advice. Send you a kiss darling.

Hello Susan, yes this is an exciting and scary new world, but so enticing! I can certainly be your friend, but at a distance as I'm in Canada, Southwestern Ontario, not all that far from Janet's, but with the border closed to casual traffic I won't be going there anytime soon.
PM me anytime if you want to chat.
Amy
Welcome to a larger world Susan!
May your time here be educational, informative, and fun!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
Susan,
I sent you PM
Susan Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressing, Janet's Closet is a great place to shop in person, everyone there is so friendly and helpful, I am a much older crossdresser that was in the closet for 60 years and have been very active in the T-world since my wife passed away last year, Have fun and enjoy yourself,
Hugs, Bernice