Janet's Closet Forum
Went shopping recently! - Printable Version

+- Janet's Closet Forum (https://forums.janetscloset.com)
+-- Forum: Photography (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Favorite Outfit (https://forums.janetscloset.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Went shopping recently! (/showthread.php?tid=1144)

Pages: 1 2

Went shopping recently! - Kellyxox - 06-24-2016

Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

This is my first post with pics and I have 0 experience with makeup yet so please forgive me. I am planning on going in for a full transformation real soon to see what I look like with full makeup from someone who knows what they are doing!

So I guess if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to constructive criticism because I would like to become as passable as possible and go out and have some fun with some other girls soon. I've been hiding in the closet for a long time and even if its only small steps each one I take further out feels better and better Smile

-Kelly

RE: Went shopping recently! - Rose2105 - 06-24-2016

(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Love the dress. You look awesome! Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

This is my first post with pics and I have 0 experience with makeup yet so please forgive me. I am planning on going in for a full transformation real soon to see what I look like with full makeup from someone who knows what they are doing!

So I guess if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to constructive criticism because I would like to become as passable as possible and go out and have some fun with some other girls soon. I've been hiding in the closet for a long time and even if its only small steps each one I take further out feels better and better Smile

-Kelly

RE: Went shopping recently! - Pdw86 - 07-05-2016

Oh I'm loving your look! Yes indeed! Your figure is wonderful, dress compliments you perfectly. I have a similar dress and I can see that it fits you to a "T"! Well done. Nice presentation and great job on make up and hair too! Wonderful!

RE: Went shopping recently! - Ashlynn Rose - 08-11-2016

I am loveing that dress as well and for first pic post it's awesome. You have a nice hourglass there and I like the bratty smile. It excites me to see what's next to come.

RE: Went shopping recently! - Nicole - 08-11-2016

(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

-Kelly

Wow! I've said it before, Kelly you are just a doll! I love how your dress just sorta free falls off your shoulders. Beautiful girl!

Hugs,
Nicole 

RE: Went shopping recently! - lorren - 08-11-2016

[quote pid='2117' dateline='1466826662']
Kelly,

You are just too damn cute... I would love to shop and dress up with you any day. You are very sexy. Hope you like my almost no outfit....

Heart Lorren

[/quote]

RE: Went shopping recently! - lorren - 08-27-2016

[quote pid='2117' dateline='1466826662']
Kelly,

I will say that your are one hot chic. You look good enough to eat.... if you don't mind me saying so..

Lorren  Heart

[/quote]

RE: Went shopping recently! - Kellyxox - 08-27-2016

Well thank you Lorren! Ill take a compliment any day Smile

And you look great yourself! No doubt your using your figure to your advantage, I bet you get all the guys attention quick Tongue

RE: Went shopping recently! - lorren - 08-27-2016

(08-27-2016, 07:09 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Thank you Kelly for the return message. I don't do too bad turning a few guys heads but I am more into other girls like us. I find you extremely cute and sexy. I sure hope we can bump into each other someday at Janet's or someplace. Keep up the pictures and your sexy look... HOT HOT HOT...

Heart Heart Lorren Heart Heart

RE: Went shopping recently! - Sabatha - 03-04-2017

(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

-Kelly
great pics, lovely dress
Sab...