Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Went shopping recently!
Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

This is my first post with pics and I have 0 experience with makeup yet so please forgive me. I am planning on going in for a full transformation real soon to see what I look like with full makeup from someone who knows what they are doing!

So I guess if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to constructive criticism because I would like to become as passable as possible and go out and have some fun with some other girls soon. I've been hiding in the closet for a long time and even if its only small steps each one I take further out feels better and better Smile

-Kelly

(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Love the dress. You look awesome! Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

This is my first post with pics and I have 0 experience with makeup yet so please forgive me. I am planning on going in for a full transformation real soon to see what I look like with full makeup from someone who knows what they are doing!

So I guess if anyone has any suggestions I'm open to constructive criticism because I would like to become as passable as possible and go out and have some fun with some other girls soon. I've been hiding in the closet for a long time and even if its only small steps each one I take further out feels better and better Smile

-Kelly
Oh I'm loving your look! Yes indeed! Your figure is wonderful, dress compliments you perfectly. I have a similar dress and I can see that it fits you to a "T"! Well done. Nice presentation and great job on make up and hair too! Wonderful!
Rachael Heart Smile  
I am loveing that dress as well and for first pic post it's awesome. You have a nice hourglass there and I like the bratty smile. It excites me to see what's next to come.
Heart Ashlynn Rose  Heart
(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

-Kelly

Wow! I've said it before, Kelly you are just a doll! I love how your dress just sorta free falls off your shoulders. Beautiful girl!

Hugs,
Nicole 
[quote pid='2117' dateline='1466826662']
Kelly,

You are just too damn cute... I would love to shop and dress up with you any day. You are very sexy. Hope you like my almost no outfit....

Heart Lorren

[/quote]
Lorren
[quote pid='2117' dateline='1466826662']
Kelly,

I will say that your are one hot chic. You look good enough to eat.... if you don't mind me saying so..

Lorren  Heart

[/quote]
Lorren
Well thank you Lorren! Ill take a compliment any day Smile

And you look great yourself! No doubt your using your figure to your advantage, I bet you get all the guys attention quick Tongue
(08-27-2016, 07:09 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Thank you Kelly for the return message. I don't do too bad turning a few guys heads but I am more into other girls like us. I find you extremely cute and sexy. I sure hope we can bump into each other someday at Janet's or someplace. Keep up the pictures and your sexy look... HOT HOT HOT...

Heart Heart Lorren Heart Heart
Lorren
(06-24-2016, 10:51 PM)Kellyxox Wrote: Hello everyone, soo had recently taken a trip down to the jc store and picked up a couple of outfits. This has got to be my fav, if u cant tell from the flag in the background I'm a Honda girl  Heart (powersports only!) and I love black/red. So as soon as I saw this mini dress I just had to have it Big Grin .

-Kelly
great pics, lovely dress
Sab...