Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hi Lady's Now we can just chat about anything when we are online hope to see some of you Girls here soon
XOXOXO Heart
Sindy
...and a hello to you Sindy.
I hope this thread will help all of us to make time just to chat with each other when we are online I live on the west coast USA so my online time is around 6:00 am till around 3:00 pm
...and I am east coast time USA (OHIO). I wish I could tell you that I have a regular time that I can be available, but I cannot. I am still quite in the closet with my wife and she is already suspicious that I might have a 'girl friend' that I chat with! lol If she only knew!!! So at best I am hit or miss. Colleen is from Australia so I am not real sure about her time... but I am pretty sure that she is much more available than I am currently.

Anyway, I always look/participate whenever I can and will do so with this thread too.
My wife knows I cross-dress. When I came out about CD it was just panties then it was panties and garter belts with stockings. Then one day when I order something online I got a free gift. It was a bra and panties so I asked her if she wanted to see my free gift that I got with my order and she said yes. I left the room and I walked in and I was all dressed in my panties,garter belt and stockings and the free gift the bra. That did not sit well with her I told her that was the free gift and walked out of the room and changed. Not long after that we had a talk about CD'ing and that is when it all changed I told her that the more I dress that I felt I needed to expand what I was wearing. Then she said fine but don't let me come home and see you dressed as a women. My heart sunk so now I only dress by myself or with a friend Jerri. We just talk dressed as Lady's and it feels very comfortable I'm so lucky to have met Her.
Hi Girls I have been very busy this week I am a board member for a volunteer group. Making plans for June and my wife bought me a puppy for Valentines a Old English Sheep dog. I had to make travel plans from Ohio to Nevada and make phone calls all day. But since I was home I had plenty of Sindy time this week so it wasn't all that bad and if you were wondering where have I been. Miss chatting with all of you Lady's hope to chat soon. Here is our new baby his name is T-bone Miles.

XOXOXO  Heart Heart

Sindy Heart

Thanks we hope he will be here by Thursday. I got his dog door made I need to get one more piece of wood then it will be finished.
Cute puppy! I hope to find some friends that I can talk to here!!! & maybe I will get the NERVES to take a pic of me as Kara!!! I have been talking to Nichole, she seems very sweet. & understanding! I would like to make more friends! So I can get opinions, & thoughts on how difficult it is to go out in public!!! Not that I could go out FULL "Kara", but I really want to go out in public in something like shorts, & nylons!!! Im thinking about sucking it up, and going to a department store as a man, and trying on some skirts, & tops! Very SCARED! Have any of you done this???
Kara