Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New shoes
I walked into payless today then walked past all the aisle's to see who was in the store. There was a man and two lady's they were in the size 8-9 lady's shoe aisle. I needed size 11. With the aisle being empty I was able to relax a bit. Found some heels with some strips of leather down the center. They had a little bit of an Indian look to them with the strips of leather down the center. Now this is where I took a deep breath then walked over to the young lady working in the store. I asked if they had this shoe in size 11  and she was so nice but they only had size 10. I told her thank you and walked back to the aisle where size 10-11 were. Next thing I know she is asking me what type of shoe I was looking for and I just wanted to ask if she would go out with me LOL. She was HOT. Funny she did not care that I was dressed as a man buying Heels. She made my day and I could not get home fast enough to change my clothes get dressed as Sindy put on my new shoes and just enjoy the freedom of being Sindy. So here are some pictures of my new shoes.

XOXOXO Heart 
Sindy 

(03-10-2016, 07:22 PM)sindy89460 Wrote: I walked into payless today then walked past all the aisle's to see who was in the store. There was a man and two lady's they were in the size 8-9 lady's shoe aisle. I needed size 11. With the aisle being empty I was able to relax a bit. Found some heels with some strips of leather down the center. They had a little bit of an Indian look to them with the strips of leather down the center. Now this is where I took a deep breath then walked over to the young lady working in the store. I asked if they had this shoe in size 11  and she was so nice but they only had size 10. I told her thank you and walked back to the aisle where size 10-11 were. Next thing I know she is asking me what type of shoe I was looking for and I just wanted to ask if she would go out with me LOL. She was HOT. Funny she did not care that I was dressed as a man buying Heels. She made my day and I could not get home fast enough to change my clothes get dressed as Sindy put on my new shoes and just enjoy the freedom of being Sindy. So here are some pictures of my new shoes.

XOXOXO Heart 
Sindy 

Hello Sindy!  Cool  

I am not sure which part of your story that I find to be most exciting... the experience with the sales girl or the shoes themselves .

I think that even dressed in fem and representing yourself correctly, that it can still be a challenge. All I can say is that she must be an exceptional person. Kudos!

Ah and least I forget... great looking shoes!  Heart   Big Grin  

Great story!
Nicole

Hi Sindy,
Thank you for sharing your story.   Luckily, I fit in a size 10 in womens and I find that 10 is the max size that many stores will stock.  So happy to hear you got the shoes.  The shoes look great and I love your skinny jeans.  I would love to see a frontal shot of you in your jeans and shoes.  For your future shoe shopping, it might be worthwhile for you to check out DSW for size 11 if you have a DSW chain near you.
Whenever I go shoe shopping and I'm browsing about, once in a while I get a clerk asking to help me.  I'll tell them that I'm looking for a pair of shoes for my wife for an outfit that I bought her.  I then say that my wife told me she needs a pair of shoes to go with the new outfit so I'm there to pick something out.  If I want help I ask the clerk...if not, I just say I'll know which pair I want when I see something I like.  It's just a handy little story I use so I don't get the strange looks.   Sounds like you had a wonderful clerk there.
Heart 
Anne