Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Breast Forms
Well I have enjoyed yet another wonderful visit to Janet's Closet. The trip was originally intended as a wardrobe purchasing visit, but that changed to upgrading from my then current breast forms purchased a year ago, also from Janet's Closet. Once again, kudos to Janet's and their wonderful staff. Special thanks to Roxy, yet another wonderful visit with both her help and her engaging personality.
A year ago March was when I first discovered Janet's Closet and was welcomed with open arms into their store. Staff was wonderful, Bunny for sure, and I left there... along with other items, a new pair of breast forms. My originals were purchased almost 10 years before while I was in Austin TX on a job assignment. Anyway, as I was just beginning to come out of my closet, I was apprehensive about getting breast forms that I felt would be maybe to obvious and as such I settled in on a nice pair of C GIRLS WIDE 38C. My chest is a 41.5 so I was under sized but felt more comfortable at the time.
Well of course that initial comfort feeling progressed as I have begun to expose myself more publicly now. I attend, though not more than occasionally, our local LGBT monthly group gathering. So it was pretty quickly that I began to long for a larger, sized correctly, breast form. So this last visit, after not being able to find a proper fitting garment, I broached with Roxy my feelings about maybe up sizing and then investigating clothes at a later time.
Well I am happy to report that my visit turned out to be a HUGH, pun, success! Roxy helped me and I think that between the two of us I believe that I made the correct choice to upgrade! I walked out of there with new BF PRIDE OF DETROIT NARROW SERIES 42D. For my build, height, weight etc. I cannot say how happy I am with these. Simple things, aside for the obvious like the size, such as the nipples. They are perfect! In that they are more understated then my previous breast forms. I feel much more comfortable going out now in public without these hugh nipples protruding. Of course the additional weight and feel are a complete turn on... so much so that I drove all the way back home with my new breast forms... and wig... 
I am now shopping for clothes a bit differently now... measuring everything twice now to be sure and I have recently purchased 2 dresses that should be sized correctly to my body... with my new breast forms.
Again, I just can't say enough about just how glad that I am that Janet's Closet is here for us... and how comfortable I have always felt within their establishment! 
Roxy... if you read this... as promised, when my new garments arrive... in about 2 weeks time, I plan to visit so that you can do makeup for me and get some pics to boot!
Hugs!!!  Heart   Cool 
Nicole
[quote pid='1642' dateline='1457303635']
Colleen,

We must share similar thoughts as both my friend and I had a similar conversation about sheer/see thru tops. I am actively looking for something with a skirt. 

By the by, I like the pic of you wearing the black zippered open top with the necklace accessory. The hair is nicely stated as well.

H & K
Nicole

[/quote]

Oops forgot to mention that the hair was being referred to from the 3rd pic.

Nicole
[/quote]

Colleen,

i am am having a moment... Meant to ask, is that a necklace or something else? From the attached pic with white blouse a exposed bra/cleavage?

it looks interesting and I would like to know more about it... maybe see more of it to if you wouldn't mind. 

Nicole

[/quote]