Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite job!
I have a mistress (girlfriend) who loves my cooking and makes me polish her shoes and run errands for her. I LOVE that. I do everything for her, I call her my queen. I'm submissive by nature and it allows me to let my fem side out. Actually it was her demands that helped me rediscover my love of CD. She doesn't know I dress, but honestly, I'm her maid and servant. Nothing sick or gross, but I take care of her. So when I cook her food or clean for her I make sure I know my place and I'm in my uniform, ( maids dress, stockings. Heels.) also, I polish her shoes and give her massages to work the knots out of her shoulders and back. Getting to do all these things makes me incredibly happy. But to do them dressed as a woman and in my proper place makes it perfect! The only issue I see about my fem side is that she loves my beard. I wanted to shave it off to make myself more passable but she said no. She wants me to grow it because she wants to braid it! And whatever she wants, she gets.    Smile I'm in love and I'm happy I get to take care of her and dress as I want. I do wish that I could do it for a living. Be a professional maid and servant and get to dress in my uniform everyday! Oh well.... Off to cook my mistress her meals for the day and then polish her shoes and set her schedule. But first!! I must dress for work. My favorite!
Rachael Heart Smile  
(03-02-2016, 06:55 AM)Pdw86 Wrote: I have a mistress (girlfriend) who loves my cooking and makes me polish her shoes and run errands for her. I LOVE that. I do everything for her, I call her my queen. I'm submissive by nature and it allows me to let my fem side out. Actually it was her demands that helped me rediscover my love of CD. She doesn't know I dress, but honestly, I'm her maid and servant. Nothing sick or gross, but I take care of her. So when I cook her food or clean for her I make sure I know my place and I'm in my uniform, ( maids dress, stockings. Heels.) also, I polish her shoes and give her massages to work the knots out of her shoulders and back. Getting to do all these things makes me incredibly happy. But to do them dressed as a woman and in my proper place makes it perfect! The only issue I see about my fem side is that she loves my beard. I wanted to shave it off to make myself more passable but she said no. She wants me to grow it because she wants to braid it! And whatever she wants, she gets.    Smile I'm in love and I'm happy I get to take care of her and dress as I want. I do wish that I could do it for a living. Be a professional maid and servant and get to dress in my uniform everyday! Oh well.... Off to cook my mistress her meals for the day and then polish her shoes and set her schedule. But first!! I must dress for work. My favorite!
Rachael

My apologies as I find myself to be speechless!  Rolleyes Quite the predicament for me as I am never speechless... but I am sitting here typing this to you with a creshire grin on my face that goes ear to ear! I love your story!  Heart Exclamation Heart Exclamation 

Nicole
Thanks for the compliments! It's a nice twist on what I do. When we met, I told her that I can cook pretty well and she mentioned that she can't really. And so I told her I'd like to make her anything she could want. And then she said she had knots in her back and I said that I have very strong arms and hands so I would massage them out for her. And then she needed her shoes polished for something and I mentioned that I learned how to do that when I was trying to join the Air Force. So I did it for her. Then one day I made a joke that I was like her personal maid and servant. And the idea blossomed in my head, hey if I'm going to act like a maid. I may as well dress the part. I had always dressed before but it had been forever since I did. This just sort of grew the idea and I acted on it. So now, when she askes me to do these things  I of course say yes. little steps like that led to what I do today. It took a long time, it wasn't like day one- I'm dressed and doing these things. It was gradual. But it was worth it to let it grow and come to this end. I enjoy it.
Rachael Heart Smile  
(03-03-2016, 10:31 AM)Colleen Wrote: Rachael,

Good to hear more background behind your story, unique as it may be! Do you live together or does this just happen when you get together? If I did all the cooking for my partner, she would be smaller than she already is!!! LOL
Are you as subordinate when it comes to intimacy, assuming that your relationship is at that level?

Pardon the pun, but it sounds like a job 'maid' in heaven!! LOVL  Tongue Tongue

H & K
Colleen
xxx
Unfortunately no. We don't live together. I love cooking and sometimes I cringe when she tells me that she's cooked on her own! Lol. I transform into my subordinate self when she gives me a chore. And I defer to her often because she has such a powerful and dominant personality. Also... She has no desire for an intimate relationship. A very thorny subject between us. I've broached the subject, I've requested more intimacy but she gets upset and rattles off numerous excuses including "I don't feel that way about you" and "I don't want to get pregnant and risk my job" (she's a cop)  not sure what her thinking is there but it's fine I roll with i. much to my chagrin I've learned after a long time to just stop mentioning it. But I'd definitely be as subordinate if we ever get to that level. And I'll stay as long as I still enjoy playing.
Rachael Heart Smile  
Rachael you are lucky that you found her and you can enjoy your Fem-side with her and I know how you feel about wanting more out of this relationship but use caution. You don't want to cause a rift that would end what you have here.

XOXOXO

Sindy
im sooo jealus. id lov amistress likethat
My favorite job was working as a financial analyst. I wanted to pursue other areas of finance so I accepted a position as a financial consultant.