Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sun dress
Here's one of my summer dresses. Short and simple. It's light and moves nice. Paired it with some black pantyhose. May switch over to thigh highs, because they don't get runs as easily. lol for now, my pictures are one armed until i don't have to hold the camera at the same time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rachael Heart Smile  
(02-25-2016, 06:42 AM)Colleen Wrote: Rachael,

Love the summer dress - looks cool, bright colour, nice length (opportunity to show off your pins LOL) and flatters your 'fem' body.
It's the sort of outfit you can dress up or down and you could even wear a nice pair of boots with it.

A good look!

H & K
Colleen
xxx

Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the encouragement and support and kind words! Here's a better shot of the dress and a little more leg! Can't ever have too much leg! Lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rachael Heart Smile  
I noticed that too!! It went pink, then red! The lighting in the second one is the auto adjust feature on my phone. But the dress is a darkish pink. It was actually my first dress from Janet's I bought, and what prompted me to put the breast forms on my list. I do want them. Make a "CD TO-DO list" I welcome your insight and opinions always. Keep them coming! Lol I love my necklaces. I wear them all day everyday. The gold was a gift when I was 9, and the silver one belonged to a wonderful woman who passed several years ago and left it to me.
Rachael Heart Smile