Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No confidents
I live in a small town I feel that everyone is watching me if I am in the women's section shopping how can I get over this. Help Please
Sad Well today I walked into a store and went shopping for some new outfits and shoes. Wow that felt so good I could care less what people were thinking I found my inner strength walk the whole department and even ask one of the store employs where the skirts were sadly they only had full length skirts but I did ask her if they had knee length skirts but she said no. Wow it still felt good to bye some new outfits
Thank you Colleen I know we have just met but I was able to draw strength from you and Jerrie to go shopping.  

Here is 1 of the new outfits
[attachment=160]

This is the other top
[attachment=161]
Next step I need a wig. I almost bought a Halloween wig they are cheap but did not have the courage just to take it off the rack and bye it. I did look at the wigs at Janet's I found a pair that I liked I just need a PO box. That way I don't need to explain what I got in the mail. I always tell her you me things that I like but it makes me very uncomfortable to explain it to her. I wish she would open her heart and except me for who I am. Thanks Lady's Sindy
(02-14-2016, 11:45 PM)sindy89460 Wrote: Next step I need a wig. I almost bought a Halloween wig they are cheap but did not have the courage just to take it off the rack and bye it. I did look at the wigs at Janet's I found a pair that I liked I just need a PO box. That way I don't need to explain what I got in the mail. I always tell her you me things that I like but it makes me very uncomfortable to explain it to her. I wish she would open her heart and except me for who I am. Thanks Lady's Sindy
Sindy,

I know what you mean... my wife is not accepting. She knows that my closest friend is gay, but she has known him for many years and of course it is 'different' because it is him and not me. I have on occasion attempted to broach this with her, but she never showed any signs of compassion/understanding... only that it would be an embarrassment. Fortunately, for me, JC's is relatively close... 3.5hrs north of me. I will, several times a year sneak in a vacation day and my friend an I will make the trip.

JC does have a nice selection of passable wigs and reasonably priced. One suggestion, be sure to get one that you can have custom cut/styled to your individual face. I love mine, but, I still need to have it trimmed to fit my face/forehead. Haven't had the time to be able to get into Nicole mode and visit a LGBT friendly salon as it is difficult for me to get out as Nicole.

TTYL
H & K
Nicole  Blush