Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd you choose your name?
I'm leaning towards Kelly Bancroft, sounds like the name of an Actress.

"Starring..... Kelly Bancroft" ..... Has a nice ring to it. Burkehardt sounds a little harsh, somehow.
thank you Jodie for the comments. You hit it on the head both times...Bancroft is inspired by the actress Anne Bancroft, who I feel I resemble just a bit, in one or two of my pics, if I squint and apply a lot of mental filtering.

And Burkhart...inspired by a tv character I have a crush on...Jackie Burkhart in That 70s Show, (played by Mila Kunis, a super adorable Ukrainian girl)...the Burkhart character is indeed a harsh loud bratty person Wink
~Kelly
You are definitely NOT harsh or bratty, Kelly.
not today anyway

:-p
~Kelly
Another Jackie?!? No way...Lol.
~Jackie~
I thought of the perfect nickname that can apply to all of us; 'Butterfly'. We all came out of our cocoons. Smile
~Jackie~
Wow I haven't even considered another name to go with my transformation yet. I love how each of you have given it such attention I suppose I should think one up but my mom gave me lots of names so my initials are jhash I don't think I should go that route.
Heart Ashlynn Heart
Well it's good to have you with us. There's your second post. Keep em' coming! Smile
~Jackie~
Hey Kelly! How about 'Kelly Fox'? Me likee! Wink Lol.
~Jackie~
Adds Fox to the list...I am collecting ideas...

Kelly Fox
Kelly Bancroft
Kelly Burkhart
Kelly Trentmiller
Kelly Spicer

I feel I am still far from finding it...I don't have a focused feeling yet, I keep looking.
~Kelly