Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd you choose your name?
Oh, how I came up with my femme name?

Actually, it's based on my birth (male) name.  Most of my family lineage is Italian, and my male name in Italian would have been "Marcos" and the female version of Marcos is Maria.

Thus, I chose Maria.  Yeah, not very creative, but it's what I'm comfortable with.  I could get used to someone calling me "Maria" face-to-face (and I'm hoping I will be experiencing that someday soon!)  Heart
~ Maria
HeartT.G.I.F. (Thank Goodness I'm Femme!) 

"Loneliness, a constant friend and lover I know well..."
('One Step Closer' by Asia)

I chose Emma because I can do this with it 

F~EM-MA~N
I didn't have a femme name until I made my first order to JC. I wanted a name with the same initial so as I was filling in the order I came up with Jade. The name comes from the color of my eyes.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
I guess I initially went with Doris, in honor of Doris Day who I cherished as a beautiful lady. When I joined a group one of the members gave me a Double D set of breast forms. When I had a makeover the makeup artist said they fit me nicely. Since then I have gone with DD for my femme name in honor of my first set of breast forms and also a continued tribute to Doris Day's initials. But, am considering choosing a new name perhaps. It's not easy.
My femme kind of came to me. A few years ago when I was really starting to get much deeper into dressing up I thought about having a name for "Her", then the name "Amy" came into my head, I considered several others, but somehow this name just felt right.

On the same subject, but sadder. My Mother had always wanted a daughter though God never gave her another child after me. If I had known the name she and my Dad must have had in mind for a girl baby, I would have chosen it in tribute to my Mom. She has a daughter too, but never knew it as I was so completely closeted when she passed suddenly some years ago.
Amy
I picked Jade as it's got the same first initial of my name. And I have green eyes.

If you buy Craftsman tools rather than DeWalt so they dont clash with you nail polish, you might be a crossdresser.
I chose Taylor for a sexy former coworker. I would love to look like her!
You can call me Taylor
I've always loved the name Gina so it was a easy choice for me. I decided on the last name Summer a few years ago and love that as well.
I wanted something sexy and slutty because that’s how I feel when I’m dressed in a cute top, miniskirt, nylons and heels❤️