Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silicone versus foam
I have tried both and contrary to most i like the foam for several reasons 1. They are light weight and will stay in place without a bra or adhesive under a T. 2. The foam is white and sometimes you can see the edge between your skin and the bra. I always wear a black bra and lightly spray paint the form with black paint that is designed for foam/cloth/vinyl. I like the feel of the foam and I am not carrying an anchor on my chest.
Hi - just my two cents. I would never go with the foam breast forms. Silicone breast forms while more costly definitely give me a more feminine feeling when I have those on vs foam. I love the feel of them and how they move with you. I just don't get that with foam forms. Also, the pocket bra's at Janet's work perfectly with my silicone breasts. I just think the silicone forms make for a much more womanly appearance.
Like I said, just my two cents - hugs, Suzy
1 thing that could be a factor is going thru airport security . Foam won't show up on the scanners and silicone will .What happens next depends on the person in charge . I don't have any first-hand experience , this is what a friend told me about 3 years ago .
If it is a question of what it looks like foam might be okay.
Foam won't show up on the scanners and silicone will .What happens next depends on the person in charge .