Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleavage enhancement
Hi ladies - I am looking for some tips on cleavage enhancement. I have tried the Diva which does not work well for me. I really do not want to do the taping either - I heard that can hurt. I wear size 40d bra. I just bought a cute low cut dress that would be great for showing some cleavage. Anyone have any good ideas?
Hugs, Suzy
Hello Suzy, I use a strapless bra with my Janet's closet breast forms. The grip strips on the bra will help hold you up and forward when you pull yourself up and forward, nothing looks better than a nice rack with cleavage up and out.
Have fun, Kelli
Thanks for the tip Kelli! Do you recommend any specific strapless bra? I have heard a product named Nu-Bra works pretty good too for cleavage. Like I said the dress I bought well really look sexy I think if I can accentuate my breasts. I have kind of a big event coming up so I want to look the best I can!!
Thanks again - Suzy
Being larger busted I tend to have a hard time finding bras in my size, let alone at this price. Barely there bras fit me well and are very comfortable even after many hours of wear.
(10-10-2012, 02:19 PM)Suzy Wrote: Thanks for the tip Kelli!  Do you recommend any specific strapless bra?  I have heard a product named Nu-Bra works pretty good too for cleavage.  Like I said the dress I bought well really look sexy I think if I can accentuate my breasts. I have kind of a big event coming up so I want to look the best I can!!
Thanks again - Suzy

Suzy...you can go to Wal-mart and in the Bra accessories area there are two items that work really well.  Shantia-lite and the Amazing Adhesive Bra (please forgive me if I have the name a little wrong).  The Shantia-lite works the best and if you apply them correct they really create the look you are looking for.
Wink JosieJo
Good info all around! I am shopping on-line now. I will post once I find.

Nicole
I know this is an old post, but there have been some developments in the cleavage department. I wear a breast chestplate that I got form Aliexpress.com and I could not be happier about it. It has solid filled silicone breasts that have near realistic bounce, though they don't swing side to side like real ones do, but they are KILLER for cleavage. Only downsides I'm aware of are... hiding the neck line (which a scarf, collar, or choker handles fairly well) and they can be a bit hot on a warm day, so sweat might be an issue. But I've attached pics below for examples.

Love the red top....the look is very natural! Not that the others aren't...just that the red is more "anytime"

Michelle