Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!

Hello, I love to wear women's clothing and have been for years, but am deeply in the closet and this is a first for me to make a profile and say hi.

I live with a family member and pretty much never get a chance to indulge.

I'm a novice at shopping, and have to exist incognito, so my wardrobe is tiny.

I want to try every pair of heels I see, and yet I've never had the chance to try on heels!

Life is cruel, lol. But wow do I love being sexy... and taking pictures. 

I wish that I could snap my fingers (with gorgeous red nails) and really live out my fantasies.

It's fun being here with all you girls who know how I feel!

Welcome Kaylee. Lots of us in the same boat. Glad you are here. Very hard to keep the wardrobe under control. I started to indulge my self a little over a year ago, and up to two good size boxes (and want more). Enjoy the forum.

(06-02-2021, 09:26 AM)boots66 Wrote: Welcome Kaylee. Lots of us in the same boat. Glad you are here. Very hard to keep the wardrobe under control. I started to indulge my self a little over a year ago, and up to two good size boxes (and want more). Enjoy the forum.

Hi and thanks for your reply! I just this week upped my wardrobe -- I now have TWO small boxes which contain everything I've ordered so far -- all from Janet's! If not for Janet's I'm not sure I would have had the confidence to order things through Amazon etc.

I now own a sexy pink dress, two new pairs of panties, a new top, and pink and red lipstick and lip liner -- all items I've been wanting for years! I also replaced my black stockings and my fishnets, which I needed to do. It would be fun to post pictures but I'm just not sure yet. Still, the exhibitionist in me has always wanted to and this forum seems pretty friendly, so maybe...

I wanted to respond because you mentioned your two boxes. Sounds familiar!  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Kaylee

hi
Hello Kaylee, Welcome to the forum. I was in the closet for decades and I have a small idea of what you are feeling. I don't get on this forum very often since a bug in the system no longer allows me to post pictures here, My main crossdressing site now is fetlife.com and my fem name there is Bernice41.
Hugs. Bernice