Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping at Janet's

Have only dressed at home by myself with random clothing that has been left behind by previous girlfriends and have the make-up application abilities not unlike a circus clown on Halloween Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> . Looking to do my first in person shopping to stock up on sexy clothing, wigs, make-up... The head-to-toe experience. I am making the trip to Janet's over the Memorial Day weekend on Sat or Mon. Would love any pointers and tips. ( I will also read over other postings as well.) Looking at having them do my make-up too if available. Also if anyone would enjoy shopping there together and either teaching me or learn together some of the finer points, let me know as well. Lastly, if I do pull together the full package it would be nice to go some place close by that would be extremely safe first experience out in public where I could chat with likeminded people. I have seen Adam's Apple mentioned. Any other places you would suggest?

Thanks so much!

Have fun shopping Elan! As for tips, one of the more important items on your list, if not the most important, is a good wig which will be your crowning glory....so get a nice wig....you will be glad you spent the extra $$! Also highly recommend getting yourself a good steel-boned corset to give you that hourglass figure as well as a good pair of silicone breast forms. Obviously there's a lot more (heels, underwear, dresses, make up, etc) and you'll probably be spending a lot more that you were planning...but at the end of the day, you'll be glad you have your very own things to wear...nothing else quite like it!
Thank you SO much Monika for the thoughtful reply! Your wig comment makes sense. Real hair wig or high quality synthetic? Steel-boned- good to know! I've heard they are uncomfortable so maybe it's wrong of me to be excited about getting and wearing a corset ... But I am! : D
You're welcome Elan! As for real hair or synthetic, some of the real hair wigs can be quite expensive...in the hundreds of dollars and some even in the thousands! I would go for a good synthetic wig...you also have to decide if you want one with a lace front or not...I don't have any lace front wigs myself but there are lots of Youtube videos on how to properly use/wear lace front wigs....which also tend to be a bit more expensive than those without the lace front. If you're spending $80 US or more on a synthetic wig, you should be getting something that is pretty good quality. And since you're going in person you'll be able to see the quality first hand. Basically, you get what you pay for. As for steel boned corsets, no, they aren't made for comfort, but you get used to them, and from experience, nothing else will give you that feminine hourglass figure!

(05-29-2021, 12:59 AM)MonikaSmith Wrote: You're welcome Elan! As for real hair or synthetic, some of the real hair wigs can be quite expensive...in the hundreds of dollars and some even in the thousands! I would go for a good synthetic wig...you also have to decide if you want one with a lace front or not...I don't have any lace front wigs myself but there are lots of Youtube videos on how to properly use/wear lace front wigs....which also tend to be a bit more expensive than those without the lace front. If you're spending $80 US or more on a synthetic wig, you should be getting something that is pretty good quality. And since you're going in person you'll be able to see the quality first hand. Basically, you get what you pay for. As for steel boned corsets, no, they aren't made for comfort, but you get used to them, and from experience, nothing else will give you that feminine hourglass figure!