Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Introducing myself: Susan Cross

(05-22-2021, 12:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hello Susan, yes this is an exciting and scary new world, but so enticing! I can certainly be your friend, but at a distance as I'm in Canada, Southwestern Ontario, not all that far from Janet's, but with the border closed to casual traffic I won't be going there anytime soon.
PM me anytime if you want to chat.
Amy

Thank you girl! You are so sweet to responde to my message, yes I am glad I can have a new friend in Canada. I am going to do my first transformation in July, I am so nervous, what is your advice? Should I take the day and night and go out as my first girl outing? Or should just enjoy the transformation and return to my boy form after the photo shut…. I ordered a beautiful gaff! What is your name?

Susan,

(05-22-2021, 10:15 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to a larger world Susan!
May your time here be educational, informative, and fun!

Thank you Jodie dear!

(05-23-2021, 10:51 AM)Bernice Wrote: Susan Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressing, Janet's Closet is a great place to shop in person, everyone there is so friendly and helpful, I am a much older crossdresser that was in the closet for 60 years and have been very active in the T-world since my wife passed away last year, Have fun and enjoy yourself,
Hugs, Bernice

Thank you Bernice! How exciting to find new friends and have planned my first full transformation in July at Janets. I am so nervous! I have done some faceapp photos, And I loved them so much that I want to see the real one me. I wonder if I could go out fully transformed to enjoy the night in the clubs? Too risky?

(05-23-2021, 03:03 PM)Sussancross Wrote:

(05-22-2021, 12:03 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: Hello Susan, yes this is an exciting and scary new world, but so enticing! I can certainly be your friend, but at a distance as I'm in Canada, Southwestern Ontario, not all that far from Janet's, but with the border closed to casual traffic I won't be going there anytime soon.
PM me anytime if you want to chat.
Amy

Thank you girl! You are so sweet to responde to my message, yes I am glad I can have a new friend in Canada. I am going to do my first transformation in July, I am so nervous, what is your advice? Should I take the day and night and go out as my first girl outing? Or should just enjoy the transformation and return to my boy form after the photo shut…. I ordered a beautiful gaff! What is your name?

Susan,

(05-22-2021, 10:15 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to a larger world Susan!
May your time here be educational, informative, and fun!

Thank you Jodie dear!

(05-23-2021, 10:51 AM)Bernice Wrote: Susan Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressing, Janet's Closet is a great place to shop in person, everyone there is so friendly and helpful, I am a much older crossdresser that was in the closet for 60 years and have been very active in the T-world since my wife passed away last year, Have fun and enjoy yourself,
Hugs, Bernice

Thank you Bernice! How exciting to find new friends and have planned my first full transformation in July at Janets. I am so nervous! I have done some faceapp photos, And I loved them so much that I want to see the real one me. I wonder if I could go out fully transformed to enjoy the night in the clubs? Too risky?

That depends on the clubs you would be going to, I would be better for some of the other gurls to answer that question, My clubbing days are behind me,