Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of recent outfits
<p>&nbsp;Girls, here's a couple of recent pictures of me. The one in the black mini skirt and print top was my "going shopping" outfit a few weeks ago. Grocery shopping only though! We are still in a strict lockdown here in Ontario and many places are closed, so I go out to the grocery store with all the other GG's midday, and seem to fit.</p><p>&nbsp;The other one is a tunic top, but longer than some dresses I have, so I did a shot wearing it as a mini dress, but it doesn't fit quite right around the hips, because it's a tunic, not a dress. I always wear hip pads, but I still have narrow hips!</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

Well sorry girls, it looks like my pics aren't showing up. Not sure why, I believe I'm doing it properly.
Amy

<p>
(05-17-2021, 10:34 AM)CanuckGirl Wrote: </p><p>&nbsp;Girls, here's a couple of recent pictures of me. The one in the black mini skirt and print top was my "going shopping" outfit a few weeks ago. Grocery shopping only though! We are still in a strict lockdown here in Ontario and many places are closed, so I go out to the grocery store with all the other GG's midday, and seem to fit.</p><p>&nbsp;The other one is a tunic top, but longer than some dresses I have, so I did a shot wearing it as a mini dress, but it doesn't fit quite right around the hips, because it's a tunic, not a dress. I always wear hip pads, but I still have narrow hips!</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>

Well sorry girls, it looks like my pics aren't showing up. Not sure why, I believe I'm doing it properly.
Amy

</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
So I contacted a person at Janet's, Luna who said that we cannot post pictures right now, and was going to contact their web developer to try to get the issue resolved. Seems like this has been going on for some time now.
Amy
<p><br></p><p><br></p><p>
(05-17-2021, 06:38 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: So I contacted a person at Janet's, Luna who said that we cannot post pictures right now, and was going to contact their web developer to try to get the issue resolved. Seems like this has been going on for some time now.
Amy

</p><p><br></p><p>Don’t hold your breath on this. &nbsp;I’ve tried numerous times to find out why they can’t fix this. &nbsp;Very frustrating! &nbsp;Used to be so easy! &nbsp;Oh well, have a good one - Suzy</p>
<p>
(05-18-2021, 04:34 PM)Suzy Wrote: </p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>
(05-17-2021, 06:38 PM)CanuckGirl Wrote: So I contacted a person at Janet's, Luna who said that we cannot post pictures right now, and was going to contact their web developer to try to get the issue resolved. Seems like this has been going on for some time now.
Amy

</p><p><br></p><p>Don’t hold your breath on this. &nbsp;I’ve tried numerous times to find out why they can’t fix this. &nbsp;Very frustrating! &nbsp;Used to be so easy! &nbsp;Oh well, have a good one - Suzy</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp;Thanks Suzy. I know this issue has been going on for months and months. It should not be all that difficult for a web person to fix.</p><p>&nbsp;Amy<br></p>
i shrink them

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p>&nbsp;So here's another try, this file is about 125K or so, quite small.</p><p>Amy</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>

So its' still not working for me.
Amy
Try a different browser i use opera or chromen