Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost town/CD and Trans bars

Where did everyone go? Looks like Janet's site is getting an update, but the forum is still here.

I couldn't make it to Janet's and had to purge and toss all my girly stuff a couple days ago and I'm really bumming about it. On the other hand, I get to go out and get all new stuff. New dresses and tights and panties and toys and all that fun stuff. Half the fun is the thrill of buying new things. I get really excited just thinking about it.

I've also been looking into trans and CD friendly bars in Metro Detroit. I might check out the Adam's Apple bar after work sometime next week. I want somewhere I can go and hang out and feel welcome. I want to be seen and checked out and I want to feel sexy. I'm getting excited thinking about that, too.

Everything is so awesome and new and I love it.

xo

Joey Lauren

Why did you "have to" purge?

I don't understand the connection between not being able to go to Janet's and the need to purge your stuff. Please explain.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

Oh I have a storage locker there and I'm out of town with the wife. I usually keep my stuff in my trunk but I  left work late the day we went out of town and didn't have time to drop my bag of goodies off at Janet's. Sorry if that was hard to follow.

(05-15-2021, 09:33 AM)JodieLynne Wrote: Why did you "have to" purge?

I don't understand the connection between not being able to go to Janet's and the need to purge your stuff. Please explain.

That was too bad, course you're right about buying more! I have been on an expensive spree since the winter, it is like some kind of addiction where the thrill of getting new things is a high, then trying them on and taking pictures. Then they go into my closet.
This forum is a bit quite, hopefully it will pick up.
Amy

Hello Joey! I am going in July to janets for my first transformation, I plan to visit Adam’s apple, I also want to go out for the first time as a girl, I am so excited!

(05-14-2021, 06:52 AM)Joey5678 Wrote:

Where did everyone go? Looks like Janet's site is getting an update, but the forum is still here.

I couldn't make it to Janet's and had to purge and toss all my girly stuff a couple days ago and I'm really bumming about it. On the other hand, I get to go out and get all new stuff. New dresses and tights and panties and toys and all that fun stuff. Half the fun is the thrill of buying new things. I get really excited just thinking about it.

I've also been looking into trans and CD friendly bars in Metro Detroit. I might check out the Adam's Apple bar after work sometime next week. I want somewhere I can go and hang out and feel welcome. I want to be seen and checked out and I want to feel sexy. I'm getting excited thinking about that, too.

xo

Joey Lauren

xo

Joey Lauren

Let me know how your visit to Adam’s apple went I am very interested in going when I visit
(07-13-2021, 12:38 PM)Jessamorosacd Wrote:

xo

Joey Lauren

Let me know how your visit to Adam’s apple went I am very interested in going when I visit

I haven't gone yet, but as soon as I get the urge and the nerve I will let you know how it goes!