Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3rd time at Janet's Closet
<p>Well, I made it in to Janet's for my 3rd time today. Like they say, "3rd times a charm"! Today was the day that I had some time to finally ask some questions about breast forms and Lexi was the sales girl who helped me out. She was helping another customer out when I first walked in but she immediately acknowledged me and asked if there was anything I needed that she'd be right with me.</p><p>I walked around a bit admiring all there is to look at inside and finally started talking to her about breast forms. I couldn't believe how comfortable she made me feel simply looking at and showing me the different styles they offered. She even lent me a bra with inserts so I could go in the fitting room and try some on.&nbsp;</p><p>There was also a customer in the store who offered some advice as to what she liked with certain breast forms and chest plates. It still blows me away that there is this place where we can walk in, shop around, ask all the questions and get great advice from a friendly sales staff!&nbsp;The patience they have is amazing.</p><p>Thank you to Lexi and the staff at Janet's Closet!</p>
(05-11-2021, 08:45 PM)slvspanties Wrote: <p>Well, I made it in to Janet's for my 3rd time today. Like they say, "3rd times a charm"! Today was the day that I had some time to finally ask some questions about breast forms and Lexi was the sales girl who helped me out. She was helping another customer out when I first walked in but she immediately acknowledged me and asked if there was anything I needed that she'd be right with me.</p><p>I walked around a bit admiring all there is to look at inside and finally started talking to her about breast forms. I couldn't believe how comfortable she made me feel simply looking at and showing me the different styles they offered. She even lent me a bra with inserts so I could go in the fitting room and try some on.&nbsp;</p><p>There was also a customer in the store who offered some advice as to what she liked with certain breast forms and chest plates. It still blows me away that there is this place where we can walk in, shop around, ask all the questions and get great advice from a friendly sales staff!&nbsp;The patience they have is amazing.</p><p>Thank you to Lexi and the staff at Janet's Closet!</p>

Your so lucky we have nothing even close to Janet's here ;(
Nice so had such a great experience. There isn't anything quite that near where I live in Canada. I had been hoping to be travelling cross the border on other business then would have stopped in, but of course all of this Covid stuff has messed so much up.
Amy
I would love to visit Janets but its very far away and I doubt my truck will make it.
<p>
(05-15-2021, 07:51 PM)901Becca Wrote: I would love to visit Janets but its very far away and I doubt my truck will make it.

</p><p><br></p><p>Rent a car babygirl!</p><p><br></p><p>You won't regret the expense!&nbsp; Wink</p>
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave