Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can’t believe I did this

Hi, I’m Becca. I’ve been lurking around here for a while and I finally decided to join the forum. I am very deep in the closet when it comes to my dressing and I’m very secretive about this side of me. However my urges and desires are getting very strong and I dress as Becca as soon as I’m home and in private. I’m very nervous about being on here but I hope that by being on here and connecting with other girls like me my confidence as Becca will grow and i can start being comfortable with who I am.

Welcome to the Forums Becca!

No reason to be afraid, it's just us girls, and we all help and support each other!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

(05-07-2021, 10:07 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: Welcome to the Forums Becca!

No reason to be afraid, it's just us girls, and we all help and support each other!
Thanks JodieSmile

Hey Becca! I'm new here too. It's exciting to talk to new people in similar circumstances. So, welcome!

xo
Joey Lauren

(05-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Joey5678 Wrote: Hey Becca! I'm new here too. It's exciting to talk to new people in similar circumstances. So, welcome!

xo
Joey Lauren
I saw that! I was gonna reach out to you as well but you beat me to it

(05-07-2021, 10:36 PM)901Becca Wrote:

(05-07-2021, 10:22 PM)Joey5678 Wrote: Hey Becca! I'm new here too. It's exciting to talk to new people in similar circumstances. So, welcome!

xo
Joey Lauren
I saw that! I was gonna reach out to you as well but you beat me to it

That's awesome. Feel free to private message me anytime, Becca! All I've been thinking about lately is Joey and crossdressing and being en femme. Possibly watching too much Drag Race. Hope you're having a good Friday night, girl.

xo

Joey Lauren Whatever

Hi Becca and welcome.

There are alot of good people here - glad you've started typing!

Weightlifter Daddy
Welcome Becca! Love your name too. I do understand how terribly difficult it is to open up and this aspect, but here you are among friends. We have been though so many of the same things.
Amy