Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and nervous
Rainbow 

I was a little apprehensive to join this forum and post here, but I'll give it a shot. I'm a married closeted CD with nobody to really talk to and nowhere to go. I try to visit Janet's Closet (and Dungeon!) once a week or two. I even changed there and drove home for the first time en femme a couple weeks ago. If anyone is in the same situation as me or just wants to help out a newbie or make a friend, don't hesitate to contact.

xo

Joey

Lots of people willing to listen / provide insight here Joey - Welcome.

Weightlifter Daddy
Welcome Joey. Yes so many are in a similar situation, and it's too bad we cannot be more open about this side of ourselves. Glad you found Janet's and were able to go out femme for a bit!
If you want to chat sometime, PM me.
Amy
Welcome to the forum Joey. As Amy says, many of us are in the same boat. Enjoy the site.

Thanks for making a gal feel welcome. ?

I tried posting a picture on the forum but I don't think it worked. Maybe I'll try again another time.

xo,

Joey

Hi Joey, new here also with many of the same uncertainties.

I made my first trip to Janet's today... it was amazing and the staff was awesome.  I didn't discuss dressing with them.  I am way deep in the closet and not ready to go that far yet.  Maybe one day...

Ree! Isn't Janet's great?! Love the staff there too. Each time I go I feel a little bit more comfortable. The first things I bought there were some lacey sissy panties and black thigh highs. They have the nice locker/storage option there as well and it's the only place I can think of around where I can go change (only once and just a short car ride home). It's nice connecting with people that share the same urges to be femme and the kinks too.

xo
Joey
I'm late to the party, but....

Welcome to the forums Joey!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave

I'm very happy to be here Smile Y'all have been very nice.

<3

(05-07-2021, 10:14 PM)JodieLynne Wrote: I'm late to the party, but....

Welcome to the forums Joey!

@joey

I can do one BETTER than JodieLynn...i am even LATER than lol.
I see that back then you make this claim your a newbie. Since joining JCF, have you learned a great deal thus far?