Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one???
<p><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><br></p> Good God, AM I the only one who has thrown all their clothes away only to decide that you miss dressing. Back to square one. Buying all new clothes and make up
I think many of us have had that experience.
Jamie -

Yes.

My first MI gurlfriend did that and fell off the face of the planet for about 9 months - she just stopped every type of communication; I was hurt.

Then, one day out of the blue, I got a "Hi Daddy - I really miss you and I am really really sorry" text.

We got back together and after she sucked me off she told me that she met a girl and tried to not be "Linda" for a while but it did not work.

She then displayed all the new outfits she had just purchased - Janet's made some money that day!

Weightlifter Daddy
You are definiately not alone. So many of us go through the same buy and purge cycle. I haven't as much as many others who tossed lovely clothes and shoes in a promise to themselves or someone else only to have "Her" reappear a few years or so later.
The urge and need to be feminine seems to grow stronger as we get older in all of us, for whatever reason.
So try to accept and enjoy.
Amy
<p>We have all purged, at least once, most of us multiple times.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp;My best advice is:

When the urge to purge hits, put all of your girl gear in storage.
Because there will some things that you can't replace, plus the additional cost of buying new things to replace what you threw out.&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>&nbsp;Because, you <b>WILL</b> want to dress again......
</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Take this as a lesson from an olde bitch that has been there, done that, multiple times.</p>
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave