Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teen turnout

Hello I’m sinsityoutlaw and I’ve been in the closet my whole life. When in high school I was using a lot of random drugs and met an older woman who seemed as if she wanted to get high with me and after a few times of us hanging out and using together she came on to me and I went along with it. At the time I was maybe 145 lbs and not athletic but not out of shape either. So anyways after she’d performed maybe my second or third oral experience but hadn’t finished me off she asked me how open I was to new new experiences and I replied I’d do whatever she asked in which she replied good. She told me how she’d love to dress me up in her clothes and do my makeup and also my hair which was a little longer than chin length and had been dyed dark auburn for Halloween a couple weeks earlier. I agreed and it really turned me on to just imagine being a girl for a night. Well she began by putting this hair remover on me everywhere which didn’t smell too good then rubbed it all off with a sponge and warm water, then plucked and shaped my eyebrows assuring me they’d look normal without makeup, and finally put me into some clothing consisting of a corset which she pulled super tight, a tight short skirt, and then a blouse. She then did my make up where she concentrated heavily on my eyes making them kinda cat eyed, and finished by putting my hair into these foam rollers. By the time she’d finished I couldn’t believe how cute I found myself and I was super horny. She asked what I thought then said she had an idea and pointed to the bulge in the skirt I had on. Then asked if I’d be ok pleasing her even if she had a secret and from under her skirt pulled out her manhood which was already hard. I couldn’t resist and told her as long as nobody ever found out and how. She said great and then retrieved some numbing lube which she squeezed in her hand and then into my ass and eased herself inside of me after having me lay on my back and held my legs back. As she thrust deeper and deeper she made out with me which made it all the more glamorous. After she’d finished she said it was time to finish my hair and pulled the rollers out and began to apply hairspray and comb my hair out till I looked so cute I wanted more. I took it upon myself to take her in my mouth and perform the best I could until she finally exploded a and filled me up. We kept this up for 3 or four years and I’ve never met another girl like her but have always longed to

Quite the introduction to getting dressed up you had! Wow. Mine was nothing as exciting as that. It always seems like once you are bitten with this there is no getting away from it for very long!
Welcome to the forum!

That is hot I wish I had that experience

Your experience is pretty much my fantasy. I have always loved getting dressed up, but my ideas about being a bottom had to evolve... it was like as I got horny I couldn't admit in my mind that what I wanted was to be fucked, until the last seconds when I reached climax, and as soon as it was over I was denying it to myself and already telling myself I'd never dress up again (I've always publicly been straight) it's crazy how the idea of being ridiculed can invade such a personal moment... anyway, over the years I became much more comfortable with my sexual fantasies lol, at least in my own mind. Damn I wish a hot girl with a big dick would dress me and top me like that!!! Thanks for sharing.
So exciting! Thanks for sharing!
Welcome to the forums.
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave