Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got called "Bitch" today at work
<p>BACKGROUND:&nbsp; About 3 weeks ago, the Bakery Manager ( Jackie ) asked me if I was interested in learning how to be a cake decorator.&nbsp; &nbsp;Being a part-timer, I thought this was a great way to get extra hours, so I told her "YES".</p><p><br></p><p>A week ago, one of the full-timers put in her 2 week notice, and I applied for her job.</p><p><br></p><p>This morning, when I went to work, Jackie looked at me and loudly said "Jodie, you're a bitch! I wanted you in my department!"</p><p><br></p><p>Throughout the day, she kept telling other associates what a bitch I was, but I wasn't offended!&nbsp; Rather, I saw it as being accepted as "one of the girls", and I knew that she wasn't really angry with me, she knew that the position I put in for was better for me.</p><p><br></p><p>Throughout the day, female staff would approach me, and tell me that they heard I was a bitch.&nbsp; I'm surprised my face didn't explode into flames as my cheeks burned!</p><p><br></p><p>I was floating on a cloud though, because I was accepted, truly and fully, by about 95% of the female staff as a woman!</p><p><br></p><p>As for the male employees, there are a few who still refer to me as "dude", "fella" or "guy".&nbsp; I guess I'm just gonna have to blow them to get them to accept me!&nbsp; &nbsp;LOL</p><p><br></p><p><br></p>
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave
The perfect response would be no I am "The" Bitch..lol good for you
Well it sounds like in this situation the term is a good thing! Glad it is working out for you, and more hours will mean better pay, all good.
As for the other guys who don't accept you, wouldn't that be fun to blow them.
Keep it going JodieLynne!
Amy
QUOTE: " I guess I'm just gonna have to blow them to get them to accept me! "

That, JodieLynne, is the best way to get a man to accept you!

WD