Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User all the way

Hi my name is William and love playing sissy. Never been with a man but my wife and I are looking. Trying to understand why I do what I do. But I love looking sexy. And I have a phat bootie I love to shake.  Need to meet more like me.

Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see!

Welcome to the forum Dona here my wife is also on the forum
Welcome to the forum too, William! none us can seem to understand why we do this. I struggled with that for some time, now I just enjoy my feminine side. I too love to look sexy, and I think most of us are like that. Like some hot 18 yr old chick who wants to show off her beautiful bod, or something like that.
Amy
Hello, all. Myka here.
New also. Cross-dressing just two months now and obsessed with it. Smile Would love to chat with others new the experience.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome Myka. It is amazing when starting how fast one gets into it. Enjoy the forum.
I just wish this stuff on the site was easier to use.

Don't believe anything you hear and half of what you see!

(02-28-2021, 06:53 AM)Myka Wrote: Hello, all. Myka here.
New also. Cross-dressing just two months now and obsessed with it. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Would love to chat with others new the experience.

Welcome Myka! Oh Dear!! This is so addictive. I first started when I was about 12 or so, then went in and out of dressing till a few years ago. Now I have a bigger wardrobe than my wife! By a large margin too, including shoes.

I'm like a dieter when it comes to buying clothes, who says, "just one last Banana Split, then I'll be good", only I keep falling on love all over again, and order more!

So welcome to this passion, complusion, or need as well as the forum. Most of us get bitten and can never give it up for very long/

Hello, Love to dressup and play also,

Hello to all the new girls, and welcome to the forum!

There are plenty of fantastic people here, and you can learn a lot!

Enjoy!
Before you can love another, you HAVE to love yourself first
I aim to misbehave